Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally!



I received the goodnews last Saturday at noon. After going to the grocery for some knick knacks me and my husband decided to go home. I wasn't expecting any letters so I let my husband check out the mailbox. I was a bit down that day because it was supposed to be the first day of Spring (and yes, I was expecting a bit milder weather, and sun, and chirping of the birds, and you know, the ohh so welcome happy spring day - but I was disappointed because it was a cold day and flurry in the morning! ) I think I've had enough of coldness.



And there comes spring! On the elevator my husband was holding two envelopes, he told me with smile that one comes from Social Security Administration. I was skeptical and I didn't believe because common sense told me that SSA only works at weekdays and it was Saturday! Plus I just reapplied last Monday can't be that fast right?


At home I was busily stacking all our groceries and he slip MY LETTER in front of me. And there it was from SSA my SSN! After three months waiting for it it was already in my hands unexpectedly! Bliss! Total Bliss! Finally my dreams is starting to be a reality!


Psalm 40:1 "I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry"















-lzl